Cosmetic dentistry in Greeley, CO, can restore your smile and improve the appearance of your teeth and gums. Norco Family Dental’s high-quality cosmetic dental care can transform your smile from dull to dazzling and make you proud to share your grin with others.
Reasons to See a Cosmetic Dentist
Cosmetic dentistry may be the solution for you if:
- You are self-conscious about your smile and avoid social situations.
- You have pain or discomfort from a bad bite or crooked teeth.
- You have missing teeth.
- You have a gap in your smile or chipped teeth.
- You have stained teeth and want a brighter smile.
- You want to improve your overall look.
Our cosmetic dentists offer various services to enhance your smile’s natural beauty by treating:
- Tooth decay
- Chipped, cracked, and broken teeth
- Discolored and stained teeth
- Gaps and uneven spacing between teeth
- Crooked and misaligned teeth
- Overcrowded and overlapping teeth
- Misshapen teeth
- Teeth with size and shape discrepancies
- Missing teeth
Our Cosmetic Dentistry Treatments
Norco Family Dental provides the following treatments:
- Teeth whitening – to whiten and brighten stained or discolored teeth
- Porcelain veneers – to create a more symmetrical, classically-shaped smile and correct shape or size discrepancies
- Tooth-colored fillings – to treat tooth decay and create a white, seamless smile
- Tooth bonding – to correct cracks, chips, and misshapen teeth
- Crowns and bridges – to protect and revamp damaged or decayed teeth and replace missing teeth
- Dental implants – to permanently replace tooth loss and promote jaw bone health
- Dentures and partials – to replace missing teeth and restore oral function
Drs. Stewart and Buffington personalize treatments to enhance your natural smile, and we consider your skin tone, mouth contours, lip shape, eye color, and other characteristics.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Greeley, CO
Are you unhappy with the appearance of your teeth or gums? Give us a call today to schedule a consultation with our cosmetic dentist in Greeley, CO. We can create a customized treatment plan to help you achieve the beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always wanted.