Dental Implants in Greeley, CO
It is estimated that at least 120 million people in the US are missing at least one tooth.
A missing tooth can have a tremendous impact on the quality of your life. At Norco Family Dental, we can help you replace a missing tooth with whatever option is best for you. Very often, that’s with a dental implant!
A dental implant is a screw placed in the area of the missing tooth that will integrate into your jaw and act as a tooth root. To complete the procedure, a crown is placed on top of the implant, restoring both the form and function of your missing tooth. If that sounds simple, it’s because it really is!
While each situation can be unique, time frames generally proceed as follows:
- A tooth is extracted and a bone graft is placed to maintain adequate bone level for future implant placement. In many cases, an implant can be placed immediately after the extraction.
- Four to six months later, the implant is placed (if not placed immediately).
- Four to six months after the implant is placed, the crown will be placed.
Are You a Candidate for a Dental Implant?
The first step would be to contact us at Norco Family Dental and schedule a consult with either Dr. Stewart or Dr. Buffington. Located in Greeley, CO, their state-of-the-art facility, radiographic equipment, and computer software allow them to design the type of implant, the placement, and the outcome of the procedure before it's even started!
So don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions at all about whether a dental implant is right for you. The staff at Norco Family Dental is committed to making your experience the best you’ve ever had. From the initial phone call to the completion of a procedure, it is our goal to have you smiling!
Want to watch a movie? No problem! Drown out any sound with headphones and music? No problem! Need a blanket, some hot cocoa, perhaps a pillow for your head? No problem!
Please Call to Schedule Your Consultation
If you need further motivation to give us a call, consider the following:
- We accept most insurances, and implant coverage is getting better and better!
- We have extended hours so that you can come in after work. We even work Saturdays!
- We are conveniently located right across the street from King Soopers on 71st and 10th in West Greeley.
Dr. Stewart and Dr. Buffington have been best friends since they were 13 years old, and we guarantee they will make you laugh. Please call us today so we can welcome you to our extended family!