Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
At Norco Family Dental, we understand how important your questions are. Not only do we want to hear them, we encourage them! When you as a patient feel comfortable asking what's on your mind, everyone benefits. You feel better when you understand the treatment we are completing, and we are able to provide you the best care.
While each patient has individual questions and concerns, there are many common ones that can be pertinent to most. If you can’t find answers to your questions here, please feel free to contact us at (970) 356-5277 so that we can help!
- How do I know if I have a problem with my tooth?
- Why is it important to get my teeth cleaned every six months?
- How much will this cost?
- I have anxiety about going to the dentist. How can I have a good experience?
- Why should I be flossing? Isn't brushing enough?
- I’m not happy with how my smile looks. What are my options?
- I do not like dental procedures and am worried about getting an implant. Is there anything I can do to make my experience more comfortable?
- Is teeth whitening at the dentist worth it?
- What should I do if I have a dental emergency?
- When should my child first see their dentist?